Group entries are now Contacts
6 months ago by SMSPortal
We now refer to Contacts as the entries that are imported into a group.
A Contact comprises of a:
- Number (Required).
- Value 1 - 6 (Optional).
- The main menu item Groups is now called Contacts.
- Maintain Numbers is now called Manage Contacts.
- Importing into a group is now referred to as Importing Contacts.
What hasn't changed?
- All functions remain the same.
- The way you Create Groups, Add or Import, Manage and Send to Groups remains the same.
- Only the wording by referring to Contacts as the collective entry in a group has changed, nothing else.