Once your file has been imported, you will be presented with an "Import Summary" page giving you the results of the file being imported, as seen below:
Before importing your file, you have the option of generating an error report, which will be available for download after your import. This error report will contain all your numbers that have failed to successfully import, along with the reason why they failed.
This report can be generated by ticking the "Generate Error Report" option under the "File and Group Options" screen on the "Group Import" page when selecting your file to import, as seen below:
Once you have completed the import process and your file was successfully imported, you can download your error report by clicking on the "Download Error Report" button, as seen below:
- TOTAL RECORDS - Refers to the total amount of records on your original file.
- NEW NUMBERS - Refers to the total amount of new records successfully imported to your group.
- UPDATED NUMBERS - Refers to the total amount of existing numbers where the values have successfully been updated.
- DUPLICATE NUMBERS - Refers to the total amount of duplicate numbers which have been removed from your group.
- IGNORED NUMBERS (OPT-OUTS): Refers to the total amount of existing numbers on your opt-out list which have not been imported to the group.
- INVALID NUMBERS/ROWS: Refers to the total amount of error rows in your file you imported to a group (Refer to the "Generate Error Report").
Updated 2 months ago