Tracking a Landing Page
The following guide will show you how to view or download a report to track how many visits your Landing Page has received, and which mobile numbers viewed it.
Simply click on "Landing Pages" on the left-hand control panel menu and select the specific Landing Page under the "Template Name/URL" section to the left of your screen, as seen below:
Once you have selected a specific Landing Page, you will be presented with your dashboard showing the last 7 days' total views for the specified Landing Page. You also have the option of downloading a report specific to the selected Landing Page, by clicking on the "Download Report" button at the top-right of your screen.
- TOTAL VIEWS: This represents the total views for the specified date range. This is 7 days by default.
- VIEWS (GRAPH): This represents a graph with your daily views for the specified date range. This is 7 days by default.
- VIEWS BY NUMBER: This represents the total views that each individual number has made. These statistics will always represent the most recent 7 days and is limited to the most recent 1000 mobile numbers.
Views by Number
- Kindly note that the "Views by Number" data will only refresh every 10 minutes and there may be a slight delay on real time views.
Full Landing Page Tracking Report
For a more detailed tracking report on all your Landing Pages, you have the option of downloading a Date Range report.
Simply click on "Reporting" on the left-hand control panel menu, select the "Date Range" option and follow these easy steps:
Click on "+ Create Report" at the top right of your screen, complete the required fields and tick the "Landing Pages" option. You can then generate your report by clicking on the "+Create" button, as seen below:
Once the report has been generated you will be able to download it from within your account, and you will also receive an email as confirmation that your report is ready to download.
Downloading Large Files
- Depending on the file size, it could take a few minutes for the report to generate before you will be able to download it. You will, however, receive an email notification once the report is available.
- You have the option of including your report in the email notification that is sent to you once the report has been generated, if the report is less than 2MB. This can be done by selecting the "Attach Report to Email" option, before creating your report.
- Kindly note that data is only stored for up to 12 months, after which it will be archived and no longer available.
Updated 10 months ago