- All credits purchased are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Kindly note that due to an increase in internet banking fraud, we have implemented a 24 hour waiting period for all first time credit purchases via EFT.
- Should you require the use of your SMS credits urgently and are not able to wait the prescribed amount of time, please email us at [email protected] with a copy of the PDF proof of payment as well your ID document and/or CK documents to speed up the verification process within office hours.
Simply click on "Buy Now" at the top right of your screen and follow these easy steps:
Enter your desired number of credits to purchase and click on "Proceed to Payment". You can then select your preferred method of payment, as seen below:
You can choose to pay with your credit/debit card or Instant EFT (South African accounts only), and if you would like to make a normal EFT (Electronic Transfer) payment or direct deposit, you can select the "EFT/Invoice" option to generate an invoice from within your account.
Ensure that your billing details are correct, as this information will appear on your invoices. Click on the "Billing Address" section to make the necessary changes and click on "Save", as seen below:
Once done, depending on your selected payment method, you can proceed by clicking on the relevant button to the bottom-right of your screen.
EFT (Electronic Transfers) and Direct Deposit Payments
- Kindly note that we cannot load credits for EFT (Electronic Transfers) or Direct Deposit payments if an invoice was not requested from within the account first.
- If you are requesting a quotation for internal approval, you are still required to generate an invoice before we can allocate any credits to an account once the payment is received.
- To ensure authenticity and security, all first-time customer payments will need to be verified before credits will reflect.
- Instant EFT is only available to South African customers.
Updated 4 months ago