Requesting an Invoice (EFT)
The following guide will show you how to generate an invoice from within your account for normal EFT (Electronic Transfer) and Direct Deposit Payments.
- All credits purchased are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Simply click on "Buy Now" at the top right of your screen and follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Enter Amount
Enter your desired number of credits to purchase and click on "Proceed to Billing", as seen below:
Step 2: Billing Details
Make sure that your billing details are correct as this information will appear on your invoice and click on "Proceed to Payment", as seen below:
- Kindly note that the fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are compulsory and need to be completed before proceeding to the next step.
Step 3: Generate Invoice
Select the "Request Invoice" option. Once you have selected "Request Invoice", you can click on "Download Invoice" and your invoice will be downloaded to your desktop. You will also receive an email with a copy of your invoice and can proceed to make an EFT or Direct Deposit payment, as seen below:
EFT and Direct Deposit Payments
- Kindly note that we cannot load credits for EFT (Electronic Transfer) or Direct Deposit payments if an invoice was not generated from within the account first.
- Please ensure that the above processes are followed within office hours in order for SMSPortal to load your credits on time.
- Office Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 08:00 to 17:00
- Public Holidays: Closed
- The system will show you an order summary throughout your payment process to the right of your screen, under the "Order Summary" section.
Updated 10 months ago