Simply click on "URL Shorteners" on the left-hand control panel menu and select the specific URL under the "Title/URL" section to the left of your screen, as seen below:
Once you have selected a specific URL, you will be presented with your dashboard showing the last 7 days' total clicks for that specific URL. You also have the option of downloading a report specific to the selected URL, by clicking on the "Download Report" button at the top right of your screen.
- TOTAL CLICKS: This represents the total clicks for the specified date range. This is 7 days by default.
- CLICKS (GRAPH): This represents a graph with your daily clicks for the specified date range. This is 7 days by default.
- CLICKS BY NUMBER: This represents the total clicks that each individual number has made. These statistics will always represent the most recent 7 days and is limited to the most recent 1000 mobile numbers.
Clicks by Number
- Kindly note that the "Clicks by Number" data will only refresh every 5min and there may be a slight delay on real time clicks.
For a more detailed tracking report on all your shortened URLs, you have the option of downloading a Date Range report.
Simply click on "Reporting" on the left-hand control panel menu, select the "Date Range" option and follow these easy steps:
Click on "+ Create Report" at the top right of your screen, complete the required fields and select the "URL Shorteners" option. You can then generate your report by clicking on the "+ Create" button, as seen below:
Once the report has been generated you will be able to download it from within your account, and you will also receive an email as confirmation that your report is ready to download.
Downloading Large Files
- Depending on the file size, it could take a few minutes for the report to generate before you will be able to download it. You will, however, receive an email notification once the report is available.
- You have the option of including your report in the email notification that is sent to you once the report has been generated, if the report is less than 2MB. This can be done by selecting the "Attach Report to Email" option, before creating your report.
- Kindly note that data is only stored for up to 6 months, after which it will be archived and no longer available.
Updated 6 months ago