Ensure that your Excel datasheet is in the correct format before importing it, as seen below:
- Column A: Cellphone number
- Column B: Additional value - Max 459 characters (optional)
- Column C: Additional value - Max 50 characters (optional)
- Column D: Additional value - Max 50 characters (optional)
- Column E: Additional value - Max 50 characters (optional)
- Column F: Additional value - Max 50 characters (optional)
- Column G: Additional value - Max 50 characters (optional)
Simply click on "Groups" on the left-hand control panel menu, select the "Import" option and follow these easy steps:
Select the file you would like to import under the "File" section. Then, select the group you would like to import the file to under the "Select Group" section. Once you have made the above selections you can click on "Next", as seen below:
The system will show you a preview of your uploaded file, and if you are happy with the file, you can continue by clicking on "Next". Once the file has been imported you will be presented with an "Import Summary" screen, where you can then choose to upload another file or send a message.
"UPDATE IF EXIST", "DON'T IMPORT IF IN OPT-OUTS" and "GENERATE ERROR REPORT"
- OVERWRITE EXISTING: Select this option if you would like your new file to replace the data of any numbers that already exist in your selected group.
- CHECK OPT-OUTS: Select this option if you would like to remove numbers that are in your opt-out list from this group import.
- GENERATE ERROR REPORT: Select this option if you would like to generate an error report to view a list of numbers which have failed to import to your group.
- The system will accept the following number formats when importing bulk numbers via your excel document: 27831234567 / 0831234567 / 831234567
- NOTE: The above examples used are based on South African number ranges and the format may differ depending on your country prefix.
Updated 2 months ago