Requesting a Quote
The following guide will show you how to request a quote from within your account.
- Kindly note that quotes are for informational purposes only, should you wish to purchase credits, kindly download an invoice or use any of our online payment options by viewing the steps HERE.
Simply click on "Buy Now" at the top right of your screen and follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Enter Amount
Enter your desired number of credits to purchase and click on "Proceed to Billing", as seen below:
Step 2: Billing Details
Make sure that your billing details are correct as this information will appear on your quote and click on "Proceed to Payment Method", as seen below:
- Kindly note that the fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are compulsory and need to be completed before proceeding to the next step.
Step 3: Generate Quote
Select the "Request Quote" option. Once you have selected "Request Quote", you can click on "Download Quote" and your quote will be downloaded to your desktop. You will also receive an email with a copy of your quote, as seen below:
Once you are happy with your quote, you can generate an invoice for payment by following these STEPS.
EFT and Direct Deposit Payments
- Kindly note that we cannot load credits for EFT (Electronic Transfer) or Direct Deposit payments if an invoice was not generated from within the account first.
- Please ensure that the above processes are followed within office hours in order for SMSPortal to load your credits on time.
- Office Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 08:00 to 17:00
- Public Holidays: Closed
- All downloaded quotations will by default be sent to your email address linked to the account.
Updated 10 months ago