The following guide will show you how to create a customer flow (reply rule) to setup different responses, dependent on specific keywords.
Simply click on "Flow Builder" on the left-hand control panel menu, and follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Create
Select the "Create New Flow" option, give your new Flow Builder a name, and click on "Create".
Step 2: Add Filters
You can start creating your new flow by adding filters to the "Customer Reply" button. This can be done by moving your cursor over the "Customer Reply" button, and clicking on the "+" sign to the right.
- Keywords - Specifies which phrases (words) will trigger your flow, by adding unique keywords to the "Customer Reply" section.
- Opt-Outs - Specifies which phrases (words) will unsubscribe users from your account, when they respond with a specific phrase, by adding unique Opt-Out phrases to the "Customer Reply" section.
- Default Fallback - Triggered when a user responds with a phrase that is not recognized by any of your chosen keywords or Opt-Out phrases.
Step 3: Add Actions
Once you have added your filters, you can add actions to each filter to complete your flow, by moving your cursor over a specific filter, and clicking on the "+" sign to the right.
- Send Message - An automated response can be setup, which will send a unique message to a respondent, based on a specific phrase in one of your filters.
- Forward Response - Customers' replies can be forwarded to a specific email address, based on a specific phrase in one of your filters.
Step 4: Save Flow
Once you have created your flow, you can continue to save it by clicking on the "Save Flow" button to the top-right of your screen.
Step 5: Send
Once your new flow has been saved, you can apply it to your next outgoing message, by selecting it from the "Reply Rule" drop-down table on your sending screen.
Updated 2 days ago